Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stephanie and Craig wedding

I had the privilege to be a part of Stephanie and Craig's special day. I had such a fun time all day long. Great people to work with and a great assistant. Thank you Gail for your super assisting.

Stephanie getting ready with her mother and all her special friends...



Putting the veil on always makes it real, and the bride could not quite hold back the tears...

Stephanie and Craig chose to have a special moment before the ceremony to see each other... It was so sweet and it made us all choke up. She was so beautiful, and Craig was totally taken by her beauty...




The ceremony was beautiful...






Beautiful couple





Bridesmaids


They had a 1956 Buick Bel Air pick them up, It was such a sweet ride...







So in love...




The flowers and the rings






The guests....



Their first dance....



And the party was on....




Thank you for letting me part of your special day...

4 comments:

Square Root Photography said...

What a beautiful gown. Stunning, yet very age-appropriate.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Fun photos, Katrine! Such a lovely couple and I love the first dance photos. :)

Gail said...

LOVELY!!!!!

Great Work.

I love the shots by my favourite doors in the whole world lol!!!

Drew Watts said...

Oh my god! They look perfect together. She is gorgeous and he is very handsome. I can’t take my eyes off these pictures. It is true that age is just a number. You can marry the love of your life whenever you find it. My aunt’s wedding is also around the corner and it is in one of the Los Angeles venues. I am so very happy for her.